Thursday, May 3, 2012

It's been a while!

How have you been?  I've missed writing to you!  I have been incredibly busy...and that's a good thing!  I was recently honored by the Delaware County Chamber of Commerce being awarded the "Small Business Person of the Year"!  It has been a boost to my business and my ego as well! 



I have been doing a lot of video work lately and you can see some of it on my YouTube page which is http://www.youtube.com/petetube1965 .   Please let me know your thoughts!  A majority of the videos are short business podcasts produced at The Delco Chamber.  By the way, joining the chamber gets you a FREE video session.  Contact me for more info on that.

So again, I am sorry for not writing in a while, but my customers always come first.  If you need any help with your business, please don't hesitate to e-mail me or call me at 610.529.0122.

Take care and be awesome!

-Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment