Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Outsourced Social Media

Hello!  I hope you all are enjoying your Summer!  For me it is my favorite time of the year.  Summer means visiting the South Jersey Shore, grilling, spending time outdoors, being with friends and enjoying my Family.  It is also the time that I spend reviewing my accomplishments from the first half of the year to make sure I am on track to reach my goals.

If you know me, you know I'm a goals guy.  I may not always reach them, but I always try and I always learn from any shortfalls.  I also spend a lot of time reviewing my clients goals.  The feedback I get from many is that despite my giving them the foundation for a great social media and online marketing program, they ultimately are spending too much time on operations to "work the program".

I preach consistency.  If you are going to have a social media strategy for your business, you must stick to it.  I send out an inspirational message every Monday morning on FaceBook.  It serves three purposes:

1. It informs
2. It inspires
3. It keeps me top of mind with those who read it.

If you want to have success with online marketing, you must have a consistent message with relevant content.  People will begin to look forward to your messages. 

The problem many of my clients face is having the time or the discipline to put something out there at the same time every week.  "I was too busy" or "I completely spaced it" are common culprits.  I suggest that they put a reminder on their calendar and make it a recurring event.  That way each week, your message will go out with consistency.  Still, they can "snooze" the event and hence procrastination is in full force.  To that end, I have developed a program, which YOUR Company can take advantage of.  Let Solstice Media be your outsourced Social Media Marketing Department!  Save on payroll taxes, insurance and HealthCare costs, which come with an employee and have a business expense to write off instead!  See the details below and thanks for taking the time to read this blog!

Be Awesome!!
-Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment